It used to be enough just to have a website but nowadays customers’ first port of call for researching new products and services is social media.
What’s available? Who’s buying it? What are others saying about it?
Baffled by social media but don’t know where to start? Start by reading our guide A Brief History Of Social Media.
Promoting your business through social media channels provides you with a shop window to the world.
We’re a freelance social media managers and we do exactly what it says on the tin – we manage social media channels on your behalf.
We interact with, respond to and build your customer base. Sounds easy doesn’t it?
The problem for most business owners is not the act of being sociable (we all love talking about what we do, don’t we?) it’s finding the time to be sociable.
Social media takes dedication, it’s not enough to be posting once a week….
As your social media managers we will:
- Plan a social media marketing strategy based on your personal requirements
- Set up profiles on all relevant social media channels or optimise your existing profiles
- Raise brand awareness and increase traffic to your website
- Listen to online conversations about your business and make appropriate responses
- Point potential customers in the direction of your to the website or direct to the client
- Keep your customers updated with all your latest news, views, projects and promotions
- Nuture relationship with existing customers and build relationships with new customers
- Deliver a monthly report charting the impact your channels are making
If you need anymore convincing that social media is a must for your business then read our blog post Social Media: What’s In It For (S)ME?
Already set up on social media but struggling to connect with your audience or spread your message? Click here to read more about my Social Media SOS Package.